Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/greatexpectationspregnancy.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-23-related-posts-plugin/init.php on line 215
Here’s some ideas for sweet, fun and special gifts for the daddy-in-waiting:
Collect baby pictures of the dad-to-be’s father and his father and grandfather and arrange in a frame.
- A diaper bag packed with diapers, wipes, snacks and a cute outfit for baby. Go for a messenger-bag style that can be useful after baby’s potty-trained, too!<br>
- Daddy scrubs for the delivery room. Just buy a set of operating-room scrubs, and personalize them by having friends and family sign and decorate them, or for a classy touch, have them monogrammed.<br>
- A letter detailing all of dad’s best qualities that you hope his baby will get.<br>
- Use a photo mashup app or morphing software and pictures of mom and dad’s faces to make a hilarious card of what baby might look like.<br>
- A babymoon. Time and attention are the most valuable gifts of all! A night or two away to spend one-on-one time, or even just a special dinner where dad-to-be gets your complete attention is an instantly memorable gift.<br>
- Start his fathering memoirs by gifting blank book with “Things My Unborn Son Should Know” written on the cover.